Wednesday, August 13, 2008

St. Clair County IL GS Quarterly

SCCGSQ's second issue of 2008:

"Extracts from Death Register book II," 1883-1884, by Melinda Cahill and Diane Walsh

"Marriage Index 1909," by Audrey Cannady Massingill

"Military Discharges 'K'" by Annette Weber and Edith Hock

"Walnut Hill Cemetery: A Memorial Tribute to Our Forebears: New Project"

"Unindexed Bounty Land Applications," by Diane Walsh

"Vital Statistics Extracted from the Belleville Daily Advocate 1927-1954," comp. Nancy Giles

"Milwaukee Area Research," by Mike Ackley

1 comment:

J.T. Nee said...

Audrey-
My name is Jody Travous Nee. William Travous was my great great grandfather. My Grandmother, Adele Travous(nee Dietz) told me that William disappeared one day and that no one seemed to know anything about where he had come from. Could you tell me anything about his ancestry?
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Jody
jtnee@hotmail.com