Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's not too late to listen to the Forget-Me-Not writing show

Jane E. Wilcox, host of the Forget-Me-Not hour, reports on the show from two weeks ago where we talked about writing for genealogy publications. On Monday we were over 1000 listeners and Friday we were up to 1436. Those are good numbers in my world, but last I heard there was still room to listen ;-)   Jane has the link on her blog.

If you still have questions after that hour, you know where to find me.

While we're on the subject, some brief thoughts here by a non-genealogist who blogs once a week. I think I like his fourth realization best.


Harold Henderson, "It's not too late to listen to the Forget-Me-Not writing show," Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog, posted 29 September 2012 (http://midwesternmicrohistory.blogspot.com : accessed [access date]). [Please feel free to link to the specific post if you prefer.]

1 comment:

Margie said...

Thanks, Harold, you always get me thinking! Sorry I missed the show; so much to do, hear and see, so little time.